Matrimonial and Family Law
We are committed to fully listening to your needs and concerns so that we can help you achieve a favorable outcome.
Every personal relationship has its own characteristics that play a sizable role in the negotiation and satisfaction of issues of concern. The matrimonial and family law practice at Vishnick McGovern Milizio takes the time to listen and fully identify what our clients want and need from the process to help them achieve their goals.
We not only understand the emotional and economic pressures, but also will advocate strongly for an equitable resolution of issues with respect to:
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Child support and custody arrangements
- Separation and divorce
- Enhanced earning capacity issues
- Alternative dispute forums
- Pre-litigation meetings with the opposing side to mitigate disagreements that prolong the process and lead to higher legal fees
- Vigorously defending our clients’ interests throughout Family Court and/or Supreme Court proceedings.
Out attorneys who specialize in this area: