Andrew Koenig is an associate in the firm’s Personal Injury Practice. His extensive negotiation and litigation experience includes won and favorably settled cases of all sizes.
Prior to joining VMM, Mr. Koenig worked as an associate in several prominent New York and Long Island firms, honing a superior skillset of research and discovery.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- New York, 2007
- Southern District of New York, 2007
- Eastern District of New York, 2007
- Dean’s Fellow, 2002; Dean’s List, 2003–2004; CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Criminal Law, Cyberlaw, and Not-For-Profit Law.
- Cum Laude
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association