Andrew Koenig is an associate in the firm’s Personal Injury Practice. His extensive negotiation and litigation experience includes won and favorably-settled cases of all sizes.
Prior to joining VMM, Mr. Koenig worked as an associate in several prominent New York and Long Island firms, honing a superior skillset of research and discovery.
- New York, 2007
- Southern District of New York, 2007
- Eastern District of New York, 2007
- J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 2006. Dean’s Fellow, 2002; Dean’s List, 2003–2004; CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Criminal Law, Cyberlaw, and Not-For-Profit Law.
- B.S., Business Administration, Mercy College, 2002. Cum laude.
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association