Mr. Freundlich is Counsel in Vishnick McGovern Milizio’s Trust and Estate Litigation, Commercial Litigation, and Surrogacy, Adoption, and Assisted Reproduction Practices. His extensive litigation experience includes appellate, probate, business disputes, mental hygiene, and major federal antitrust actions.
Prior to joining VMM, Mr. Freundlich headed his own firm in Great Neck, NY, where he led the litigation practice group. Before that, he gained significant court experience as an associate with several prominent New York and Long Island-based firms.
He interned for the Hon. Denis Hurley, United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of New York, and for former Congressman Rick Lazio.
- In New York Supreme Court, Mr. Freundlich obtained summary judgment and successfully defended the appeal for co-executors of a multi-million dollar estate.
- In Queens Surrogate’s Court, Mr. Freundlich successfully defended a $7 million claim against an estate, based on a fraudulent agreement.
- In Queens Supreme Court, Mr. Freundlich won a favorable verdict in a dispute over a $1 million property.
- In the Appellate Division, Mr. Freundlich secured several favorable decisions in shareholder disputes and contract actions involving millions of dollars.
- In Nassau County Surrogate’s Court, Mr. Freundlich won a summary judgement motion dismissing objections to a will. It was included in the New York Law Journal’s list of “Notable Trusts and Estates Decisions in 2014.”
- New York, 2000
- Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, Northern District of New York, 2004
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1999
- B.S., Psychology, University of Michigan, 1996
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Brandeis Association
PRO BONO & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Board of directors, Riley’s Way