Lauren C. Block is an associate in the firm's Wills, Trusts, and Estates practice. Her work focuses on Trust and Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration, and Elder Law.
She is also a key member of the VMM Adulting 101℠: Life Preparedness for Young Adults subpractice.
Prior to joining VMM, Ms. Block worked as an associate for a sole practitioner specializing in Trusts and Estates law, where she drafted estate planning documents and prepared probate petitions and estate administrations.
While in law school, Ms. Block served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Carmen R. Velasquez at the New York State Supreme Court, Queens County.
She was also a student caseworker for St. John's University School of Law Securities and Arbitration Clinic, where she represented under-served investors in securities arbitration claims. In addition, she served as an articles editor for the New York International Law Review (NYILR) and was a staff member of the Commercial Division Online Law Report.
Areas of Practice
- J.D., St. John's University School of Law, 2019
- B.A., Psychology, St. John's University, 2016
- Cum laude, Psi Chi (the International Honor Society in Psychology)
Membership & Associations:
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association