Thomas Weiss is a counsel in VMM’s Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Law, and Matrimonial & Family Law Practices.
An accomplished attorney, Mr. Weiss has over 20 years of trial experience at both the state and federal levels.
His experience in real estate matters includes residential and commercial leases and other contracts, compliance issues, litigation, and dispute resolution out of court.
Mr. Weiss additionally represents parties in matrimonial and family law matters, including contested and uncontested divorce, custody, spousal and child support, and orders of protection.
Prior to joining VMM, Mr. Weiss led his own firm as a sole practitioner in Garden City, New York. Before then he worked for several litigation boutiques, where he handled all phases of complex commercial litigation, from motion to trial.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 1997
- B.A. Political Science and Sociology, Queens College, City University of New York, 1994
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Nassau County Bar Association; Real Property Law Committee; Matrimonial Committee
- BNI Accountable Pros, former president
- BNI AAA Spectrum, former president
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Martindale-Hubbell, “Client Champion: Gold” 2021 (given to less than 4% of MH attorneys)
- Avvo, 5-star reviewed member; 2020 “Clients’ Choice” honoree
- National Republican Congressional Committee, Business Advisory Council “National Leadership Award”
- National Republican Congressional Committee, Business Advisory Council “Businessman of the Year” award