VMM is pleased to announce our new Medicaid & Estate Planning webinar series, in collaboration with Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation.
Following the success of November's webinar, the Parker Institute has invited VMM to conduct ongoing webinars on elder law matters, focusing on Medicaid and estate planning, throughout 2021.
The webinars are led by partners Morris Sabbagh and Constantina Papageorgiou of the firm's Elder Law and Wills, Trusts, and Estates practices.
Among the topics covered:
- Medicaid eligibility.
- Medicaid planning and asset protection.
- Empowering caretakers through health care proxies, living wills, powers of attorney, and guardianships.
- Wills, trusts, and other planning techniques.
- Preventing the dissipation of assets to taxes, creditors, and long-term care expenses.
- Preserving personal and family wealth.
- Planning for succession and distribution of assets.
- Available tax benefits and exemptions.
- Changes to estate and gift taxes.
- Other useful estate and life planning strategies.
All webinars are live and include a Q&A section. They are free of charge and hosted on Zoom.
Dates & Times
Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, 11 am – 12:30 pm
Thursday, Mar. 4, 2021, 11 am – 12:30 pm
Thursday, May 6, 2021, 11 am – 12:30 pm
Thursday, July 1, 2021, 11 am – 12:30 pm
Thursday, Sep. 2, 2021, 11 am – 12:30 pm
Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021, 11 am – 12:30 pm
Additional dates may be added based on demand.
Make sure you are notified about these and other webinars by signing up for our mailing lists.
For any questions, contact us.