Medicaid & Estate Planning: What You Need to Know About Eligibility, Care Planning, and Asset Protection.
The fourth of VMM's Medicaid & Estate Planning webinar series in collaboration with Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation was held on May 6, 2021. Partner Constantina Papageorgiou discussed:
- Medicaid eligibility.
- Medicaid planning and asset protection.
- Empowering caretakers through health care proxies, living wills, powers of attorney, and guardianships.
- Wills, trusts, and other planning techniques.
- Preventing the dissipation of assets to taxes, creditors, and long-term care expenses.
- Preserving personal and family wealth.
- Planning for succession and distribution of assets.