In the latest of our yearlong Medicaid & Estate Planning webinar series in collaboration with Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation, held on September 2, 2021, partner Constantina Papageorgiou discussed:
- Medicaid eligibility.
- Medicaid planning and asset protection.
- Empowering caretakers through health care proxies, living wills, powers of attorney, and guardianships.
- Wills, trusts, and other planning techniques.
- Preventing the dissipation of assets to taxes, creditors, and long-term care expenses.
- Preserving personal and family wealth.
- Planning for succession and distribution of assets.