Today, the LI Herald (Herald Community Newspapers) announced their 2019 Top Lawyers of Long Island. VMM received the award in five different categories—more than any other law firm—including as Top Boutique Firm.
In addition to Top Boutique Firm, VMM attorneys received four individual honors:
- Partner Joseph G. Milizio was named Top Lawyer of Long Island in the Civil Rights category.
- Mr. Milizio was also named Top Lawyer of Long Island in the Pro Bono Project of the Year category.
- Partner Joseph Trotti was named Top Lawyer of Long Island in the Family Law category.
- Partner Constantina S. Papageorgiou was named Top Lawyer of Long Island in the Rising Stars Under 40 category.
VMM is thrilled to have received 14 additional nominations, also the largest number of any firm on Long Island, including:
- Partner Andrew A. Kimler – Labor & Employment
- Counsel John P. Gordon – Real Estate
- Partner James F. Burdi – Estates & Trusts
- Partner Bernard F. McGovern – Estates & Trusts
- Counsel Michael D. Humphrey – Estates & Trusts
- Partner Constantina S. Papageorgiou – Estates & Trusts
- Counsel Richard H. Apat – Personal Injury
- Partner Joseph G. Milizio – Philanthropist of The Year
- Counsel Michael D. Humphrey – Not-For-Profit
- Partner Joseph Trotti – Divorce/Mediation
- Associate Dennis Lyons – Rising Stars Under 40
- Partner Joseph G. Milizio – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Partner Avrohom Gefen – Labor & Employment
- Partner Joseph G. Milizio – Real Estate
The Top Lawyers award is given annually to “Long Island’s best and brightest legal professionals” who have demonstrated excellence and dedication in their practice.
VMM attorneys and staff work diligently and tirelessly to provide our clients with the very best legal representation, and we are proud and humbled to be recognized for our work. These awards are a testament to our success and an inspiration to continually improve our uncompromising level of service.
An award gala will be held tonight at the Carltun in East Meadow. Tickets can be purchased here.
Honorees are featured in a special Top Lawyers 2019 section of all Herald Community Newspapers. They can also be seen here.
See out full-page ad in today’s Herald Community Newspapers: