Medicaid & Estate Planning: What You Need to Know About Eligibility, Care Planning, and Asset Protection.
VMM partner Morris Sabbagh conducted a live webinar and Q&A on July 1, 2021 for patients, caregivers, and employees of Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation, part of a yearlong series.
Among the topics discussed:
- Medicaid eligibility.
- Medicaid planning and asset protection.
- Empowering caretakers through health care proxies, living wills, powers of attorney, and guardianships.
- Wills, trusts, and other planning techniques.
- Preventing the dissipation of assets to taxes, creditors, and long-term care expenses.
- Preserving personal and family wealth.
- Planning for succession and distribution of assets.