Patricia M. Colgan is Of Counsel in VMM’s Wills, Trusts, and Estates practice, focusing on Trust and Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration, and Trust and Estate Accounting.
Ms. Colgan is both a J.D. and a C.P.A., giving her unique and essential insight into various legal matters.
For over 35 years, she has used her legal and accounting background to advise and represent clients in all aspects of estate law, including planning, administration, fiduciary accounting, estate tax, and other tax matters.
Her diverse experience ranges from basic estate planning for the average family to the creation and administration of multimillion-dollar Trusts. For all her clients, she brings the same focus, care, and dedication to their goals.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1985
- B.A., Business Administration, Pace University, 1978
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Executive Director, The Frank J. Antun Foundation